Sunday, March 27, 2011

What's Been Going On ...

Hello Ladies ~

I apologize for not posting in soooo long but we've had a tragedy in our family then I had a weekend event to host two weeks after that.  First, the tragedy ... My nephew, Matt Johnson, was killed in a car accident on February 20th down at Starkville, MS where he was a student at Mississippi State.  Matt is my brother Larry and his wife Kathy's oldest son.  Most of you know Kathy as she's also the co-host for my events. She and Larry will celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary on June 21st and they dated for about two years prior to that, so Kathy's become much more my sister than my sister-in-law.  Needless to say, our entire family is hurting from the loss of such a wonderful and handsome young man.

Two weeks after that I hosted the Mid South Scrappers Pajama Crop Party Weekend.  We had 38 croppers there!  This is the fullest house yet!  We can only go to 40, so we were close to full!  Yeah ladies!  Kathy did come and spend time with us each day but went home at night to be with Larry and Spencer, their 13 year old son.  I had lots of help throughout the weekend from Fab, Linda and Tanya.  I've never seen such an outpouring of prayer and condolences from so many.  It's definitely true ... You never know how many friends you have and how many people truly love and care for you until a tragedy hits.  I can't thank y'all enough for your blessings on Kathy and her family as well as the rest of our family.  We covet your continued prayers whenever you think of us.

I know I didn't ever post pictures of the Valentine's cards that I'd made but will do that along with a few other new ones that I've been working on during this week ahead.  As you can imagine and understand, I've been spending time with Kathy and have also kept Caydence a couple of days last week.  She's precious, for sure, but really wears me out.

I've also been working on some dates for both the Mid South Scrappers and my Close to My Heart business.  I've ordered quite a bit of new inventory and have several dates coming up to hit the croppin' trail.  Needless to say, I've had way too many irons in the fire but when's it ever been different ... lol

Pictures will be posted by week's end, I promise!

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment