Saturday, February 5, 2011

Criss Cross Cards ...

Good Evening!

As I said, I've been super busy and today/tonight is no exception!  I've made several Criss Cross Cards that I use for Gift Certificates that I give as Door Prizes at the crops and weekends.  I'd made a couple of these a while back but needed to make more.  Here's the new ones ... Some are for 50% off of any 'All Day and Into the Night Crop' and some are for a Free Card Workshop of your choice.  The cropper gets to keep the card and can make a new insert and send it to some one special.







I've used various paper packs from CTMH, some retired and some new.  I don't remember the name of the top one but the second one is 'Wings', the next two are 'Boom-Di-Ada. 

The stamps I've used are CTMH's 'Ms. Scrapbook' and 'Frame of Mind' both of which are still available.  I've had too much fun with Ms. Scrapbook!


I guess that's enough for tonight!  I'm heading to bed in a few ... Stay tuned for some Valentine Cards that I'm making to send to some of my croppin' buds.

Terry

2 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love, the criss-cross cards! You are so talented. Love ya, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey terri!! as always i get so much inspiration from you, check out my blog also, i have added myself to your followers!!! cant wait to see you in may!!!

    ReplyDelete