Tuesday, December 28, 2010

January 7th & 8th Crop and Workshop ...

I've finished making the three cards that we'll be making at the workshop on Saturday, January 8, 2011.  This workshop is being held during the 2-day crop at St. Stephens United Methodist Church.  The crop is Friday, January 7, 2011 from 10 am until 6 pm and Saturday, January 8, 2011 from 10 am until 4 pm.  If you want to come to crop, the fee is $35 for both days.  The cost of the workshop is $15.  If you opt to do both the crop and the workshop, your fee is $40.  What a deal!

I will supply all papers, card bases, envelopes, stamps, inks, embellishments and foam mounting for height.  You will need to supply your own adhesive and scissors.

All papers, stamps and inks are Close To My Heart products with the exception of one tiny snowman stamp on the bottom left corner.  I couldn't find the 'perfect' little tiny stamp from my many CTMH stamp sets.  I think I have about 175, so go figure ... lol

You will make a total of six cards at the workshop and everything will already be pre-cut for you.  I believe this will take us no longer than 2.5 to 3 hours at the most.

I'd love to have 17 other croppers come and join us at St. Stephens for a wonderful time of cropping, stamping and fellowship!  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at: terry@midsouthscrappers.com.

You'll need to pre-register for this crop and workshop by January 3rd!  Registration forms can be found at http://www.midsouthscrappers.com/ or I'll be glad to email you one!

Thanks so much!
Terry
Snowman Inchie Card
You will make two of these.


Magnifique Thank You Card
You will make two of this one.


Olivia Thank You Cards - One with Brown/One with Orange
You can make one of each or both the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment